Oklahoma

Has anyone used this event center?

I'm looking at The Palace event center as our ceremony/reception site. Anyone know anything about the place?

Re: Has anyone used this event center?

• jrkslejrksle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry. I haven't heard of it. I had to Google to figure out it was in El Reno. I don't travel that far west in Oklahoma very often.  The website looks wonderful though. 
  • lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I went and looked at it when we were searching for venues. We both really liked the decor but the set up was a little weird to me. It was just one big room for both the ceremony and reception. From what I remember, the price was reasonable and the people were very friendly. Also, they have a smaller venue, The Chateau which is also pretty, just a lot smaller. It is a neat place and would make for a gorgeous wedding.

• MrsFuller0MrsFuller0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used it, but my cousin had her wedding there. It was gorgeous. I agree, though... it was a little weird to have the wedding and the reception in the same room.
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance is a photographer and I helped her shoot a wedding  there. it was awesome. Great picture opportunities. I liked the fact that it felt like you were outside under the stars but you were still inside. I thought the seating was a bit weird but it went really well. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I've never been, but when I was looking for our venue, a TON of people said we should check it out.  It ended up being WELL beyond our price range, but the photos are beautiful and I've never heard anything bad about it.
  • leighadeneeleighadenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have booked my wedding there for december and so far they have been really great to work with. I agree the set up is kind of strange but I am not too worried about it. The buildings are beautiful and depending on what package you get they help with food, decor on the tables, cakes, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards