• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Jersey - South

South jersey shower ideas

Hey Ladies,

I looking for a place to hold a bridal shower.  I want to find a place that will serve small plates or tea-like sandwiches.  Any suggestions?   I'm trying for a tea party theme with lots of small food rather than big italian pasta plates or chicken parm meals.  Thanks!!

Re: South jersey shower ideas

• OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom South Jersey member
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    There is a small tea room in Haddonfield.  It's called the Picket Fence.  Not sure how many people you are thinking of or price range, but I know they have hosted bridal showers in the past.
  • There's a tea shop in Mullica Hill that's been there for years and years and years. They do bridal showers also :) What a cute idea!

http://www.ameliasteasandholly.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to South jersey shower ideas:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies, I looking for a place to hold a bridal shower.  I want to find a place that will serve small plates or tea-like sandwiches.  Any suggestions?   I'm trying for a tea party theme with lots of small food rather than big italian pasta plates or chicken parm meals.  Thanks!!
    Posted by eberry99[/QUOTE]

There was a tea room in Riverton, NJ right off River Rd/St. Mihiel Dr. Very cute and even has a store where you can borrow tea hats. Not sure how big you need, but has a couple of small rooms.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards