Washington
Options

Need venues near Puyallup

Help! I am looking for a venue in or near Puyallup that isn't too expensive. One that has outdoor accomadations (forgive my spelling) preferrably.

Re: Need venues near Puyallup

• Options
    edited December 2011

I was told the Liberty Theatre is pretty affordable, and if you want outdoors try Lakewold gardens in Tacoma I was going to get my engagement photos taken there it's beautiful.

• Options
    docskigirldocskigirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try puyallup pavillion
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whatever you do dont book the Meeker Mansion they have totally screwed us on our wedding by double booking it we had to change our date and we already had everything engraved and they are trying to screw us over big time Good luck!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our wedding at the Pioneer Park Pavillion (google it). It is awesome and very reasonably priced. There is also an outdoor area for a nice size wedding.

Megan =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Orting Manor is really pretty and its outdoors. The people there have been wonderful to work with. It is about 15 minutes from Puyallup.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is the Laurel Creek Manor in Sumner. It is really pretty. A lot of nice photo ops. Pretty reasonable for pricing.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ROCK CREEK GARDENS in Puyallup

http://www.rockcreekgardensvenue.com/

or

Chambers Creek - Environmental Services Building it's in University Place, but is absolutely beautiful
    www.co.pierce.wa.us/pc/abtus/ourorg/ccp/rentals.htm">http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/pc/abtus/ourorg/ccp/rentals.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My friend got married at Windmill Gardens (right off of 410 on your way to Sumner).  It was absolutely beautiful.  Don't know about price though!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Puyallup next July and when my fiance and I started looking for venues last month, everything was booked.  So frustrating.  We found one place (besides those mentioned) that sounded awesome, Meridian Habitat Park and Community Center.  My fiance and I are going with CI Shenanigans on Ruston Way in Tacoma, they have an amazing ballroom for cheaper than anything we could find anywhere, and it's catered for great prices.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Liberty Theater
    Pioneer Park Pavilion
    The Attic in Sumner
    The Hansen in Sumner

all great places!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards