Texas-Houston
Options

Venue for a bridesmaid luncheon that is reasonable.

Looking for your recommendations.

Re: Venue for a bridesmaid luncheon that is reasonable.

• Options
    Tea Rooms are always a lot of fun.  I also like The Courtyard at St James Place.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_venue-for-a-bridesmaid-luncheon-that-is-reasonable?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:c2751975-b088-4437-8d90-8f77057ab116Post:6a894c36-39c0-4da5-9fc0-c0270f1e9d04">Re: Venue for a bridesmaid luncheon that is reasonable.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tea Rooms are always a lot of fun.  I also like The Courtyard at St James Place.
    Posted by kerri85[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the suggestions. We discovered La Madeleine on Westheimer and Beltway 8 have 3 private rooms available at no charge. Now we are set.
  • Options
    My friend had her luncheon at that location and it turned out really nice.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_venue-for-a-bridesmaid-luncheon-that-is-reasonable?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:c2751975-b088-4437-8d90-8f77057ab116Post:eaa0c5aa-ed3f-40c6-b705-798a26feefbf">Re: Venue for a bridesmaid luncheon that is reasonable.</a>:
    [QUOTE]My friend had her luncheon at that location and it turned out really nice.
    Posted by emilyhar[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your suggestions nd for the confirmation about La Madeleine.
  • Options
    Went to one here and love their upstairs private room: www.damians.com

Great places too are:
    www.mosrestaurants.com
    and
    The Spaghetti Warehouse
    www.meatballs.com
  • Options
    Went to one here and love their upstairs private room: www.damians.com

Great places too are:
    www.mosrestaurants.com
    and