California-Northern
Options

Skates on the Bay, Berkeley

My fiance and I would like to keep the reception simple by having it at a restaurant. We figure we can get out of renting tables and chairs, linens, etc., and we don't particularly need to have a dance floor.

Our initial thought was Skates on the Bay in Berkeley, for three reasons: 1) Great view (especially at sunset). 2) We've been there a few times and have never been disappointed in their food. 3) My fiance proposed to me on the pier outside the restaurant.

So, that is all good, but I have not been able to find one review on their private dining room and events. Has anyone used this venue for any type of event? Can you comment on the service for a large event? Their flexibility with the menu? The asthetics of the dining room?

Thanks, and congrats to all!

Re: Skates on the Bay, Berkeley

• Options

Our rides, better known as Deville Skateboards, are now developed and headquartered in good ol’ Mesa, Arizona, a place that has a strong longboarding community. We can thrive here without the hassle of industry saturation and we are a stones throw away from where it all began in California.

Longboards
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards