October 2012 Weddings

Graduation!!!!!!!

I passed my last nuring final and will be graduating this Friday!!!!!!!!!! So happy!
for siggy

Re: Graduation!!!!!!!

• Congrats! Getting through nursing school is no easy task!
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • YAY!  Congrats!  Best of luck to you : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations! That's fantastic!
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wooooohhoooooo CONGRATS!!!
    weddingpic
  • Congratulations!

October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Congrats! Do you guys have a pinning ceremony too? We had one when I graduated nursing school, where we wore the old fashioned white uniforms and hats.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Great job!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!!! That is so so exciting : )

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_graduation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:5d622cb4-b8a1-4fc2-985d-49c1fe55873ePost:fd853497-cc80-4f13-a8cd-0a2d6315aba1">Re: Graduation!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! Do you guys have a pinning ceremony too? We had one when I graduated nursing school, where we wore the old fashioned white uniforms and hats.
    Posted by BrittneyRN[/QUOTE]

O my goodness, really? I love that, lol. We have been talking about what we are going to do for our pinning ceremony next year and I think that would be so fun. Apparently they don't really have one at my school but people in my track want to get it started up again.
  • Congrats on your graduation!!!

Its a great feeling to graduate and I loved the idea of Brittney's old school white uniforms and hats!  So cute, I wish everyone did that.  There wasn't anything super cool when my FI graduated from nursing school.
    my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!! What a great accomplishment!!!!
  • Congrats!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 210 Invited to Our Weddingimage
    90 Are Ready to Partyimage
    19 Are Missing a Great Timeimage
    101 Can't Find the MailboximageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • BMBrinsonBMBrinson member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_graduation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:5d622cb4-b8a1-4fc2-985d-49c1fe55873ePost:fd853497-cc80-4f13-a8cd-0a2d6315aba1">Re: Graduation!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! Do you guys have a pinning ceremony too? We had one when I graduated nursing school, where we wore the old fashioned white uniforms and hats.
    Posted by BrittneyRN[/QUOTE]

<div>Pinning yes..hats no. We also do a little bit of a ceremony before with some readings and stuff. We have to wear all white scrubs though.</div>
    for siggy
  • Congrats!!! Tonight is my last night of school and I took my certification test this past saturday.. Still waiting on the results but it feels soo good to know that you can accomplish something a big as this all a the same time as planning a wedding and working. Good luck in the future.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards