Arizona-Phoenix

Lingerie stores in Phoenix

Does anyone know where to buy some wedding day lingerie? I'm looking for a bustier that has both lift (i'm small up top) but also has some tummy control. I have my night of lingerie but I need something for under my gown. I tried VS and Fredericks but it's not exactly what I need. Anyone know of any lingerie stores around the Phoenix area? I can travel. Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lingerie stores in Phoenix

• blue1981blue1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anastasia's is really nice
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • djshumwaydjshumway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Fascinations for Lingerie.

There is also a Lingerie store in Tempe off Rural & the US60 that I always drive past... never gone in, I keep meaning to. Not sure if they have a lot of good stuff. Looks like a decent size store.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My sister works for Intamacy at Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale she says they have a lot of bridal lingerie.  They also do custom bra fittings and things like that it is more of an upscale lingerie store.  If you decide to go there ask for Kim that is my sister and she should be able to assist you with what you need.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you are hard to fit try cece's lingere on thomas and 32nd street. It's got a dodgy look to it, but i just went with a friend who was having a real tough time finding what she needed, and they got it in the first go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards