Washington-Seattle

Weekend Confessions

list 'em here!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Weekend Confessions

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I greatly dislike the weekend weather chick on King 5, Lisa Van Cise.  She is always all smiley, yet b*tchy, whenever there is rain on the weekend, including on my wedding day.  I wish life was like the Weatherman movie with Nicholas Cage and I could drive by her when she was walking on the street and throw a scalding hot burrito and Slushie on her.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • elyse05elyse05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol, that's funny!  My confession: I hate when ppl ask to try on my ring.  REALLY?! and also, I may have gone a weeeee bit over budget with the wedding dress, but at least my FI has a family friend who can do the alterations for free!  Ha, I can justify anything....
  • edited December 2011
    I had a dinner on tuesday and I was incharge of the cheesecake so I had leftovers and I've been eating them. I also hosted a birthday party yesterday and we now have leftover ice cream cake that I'm gonna be eating for the next few days. Oh! and my boss came back from Hawaii with sorthbread macadamian cookies as a souvenier for me.... How is one supposed to lose weight with all the sweet treats!!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am anxious about tomorrow. I will be spending an entire day with my fmil. Alone.
    I want to share with her some of FI and my wedding ideas, but I'm worried she isn't even interested. She didn't show an ounce of enthusiasm when we told her we were engaged, and she hasn't once asked FI about anything wedding related in the past 6 months. Is she just trying to politely stay out of it? I want to know...but I'm terrible at confrontations. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm annoyed at how long it takes my FMIL get back to me via e-mail about wedding stuff, even know I know she is bummed she can't be more involved because she lives in a different state. Maybe I would keep her more involved, if it didn't take her 3 months and 6 text/phonecalls from the FI for her to get back to me.

Also, I have been working out like crazy and definitely getting muscle, but not losing the fat. With cardio AND weight training. It's frustrating. I know it totally has to do with my sugar in-take so I'm finally going to crack down and do the livestrong.com food log for a while to check myself about the sugar. If that doesn't fix it, I may punch all the skinny chicks at my gym. :P :)

AAAANNNNND I love my fiance' and want him around ALL THE TIME, but it's nice to have him away with the Navy for a couple weeks. Don't get me wrong, I msis him like crazy, but I'm in the middle of midterms and finals are coming up, and with him not around I don't have as much to clean and cook and entertain, which allows more study time. (wow run-on sentence like mad haha) I certainly look forward to him coming home at the end of the week though. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards