California-Orange County

Cannons Dana Point

Just found Cannons in Dana Point-- it was worth the search Smile I am sooo excited to have my ceremony & wedding there! It has the best pricing I could find anywhere with such amazing views of the ocean and harbor! The coordinator is super nice & flexible and calls me back! I would love to hear any experiences or helpful hints 

Re: Cannons Dana Point

• hclovespinkhclovespink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I am looking there too, well online haha as I am in Canada. Not sure if it is going to be too expensive for me though, have been trying to find a quote online with no luck. Just emailed and waiting for hear back!

I was on a review page somewhere and they had 5 stars from everyone!
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    They are a great venue to have a wedding at.  FI and I love having dinner there, and if my wedding was local I would have had that place as a top choice.  Congrats and good luck!
  • mismittenmismitten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in October and have heard nothing but amazing things about it! The location is gorgeous and I agree, the coordinator there is incredible! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was just checking out their website.  They are close to home and we love the place.  I can't find prices listed on their site though.  You say it is affordable? Can you give me an idea of just HOW affordable?  I am thinking we will have around 50-75 people. 

I will call them tomorrow but if you can give me a hint I will know if its even close to our budget.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards