New York-Long Island

Has Anybody ever used Camelot Photography?

I am in search of a photographer

I know of Patken, but Camelot was on the list of photographers recommended for the place where we are going to get married...

Re: Has Anybody ever used Camelot Photography?

• edited December 2011
    never heard of Camelot and Patken gets VERY mixed reviews on many different sites. I would look for reviews on WeddingWire.com

• edited December 2011
    def wil check it out. Thx !
  • lgallagher330lgallagher330 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had an appointment with them today.  Rocco the owner is absolutely great and his work is GORGEOUS. I am still debating if he's within our budget because he does not include video and depending on your package the engagement pictures are not included.  But I highly suggest him.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I sent you a PM.

• KED11KED11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've nerver heard of them but my sister just used antiquehoney.com and I will be using them as well. The owner (Monica) blew us away with the antique style work that she did..my entire family is raving about the pictures. You will not be disappointed. 
  • edited December 2011

Have an appointment with Rocco this week; see how it goes.  Liked his personality over the phone.
    Tomorrow I have an appointment with Lighthouse...

Keeping my options open to see who I like the best.

• edited December 2011
    I plug my photographer all the time because 2 of my friends used him as well. Red Sweatshirt Photography. http://www.theredsweatshirt.com Reasonably priced, great photos, and great people. let me know how it goes!
    Just Married Photo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards