Ohio-Cleveland

I need a Party Bus & Florist (Cleveland-Parma)

I am looking for a party bus that fits around 25 people for 4 hours. Any suggestions.  I was hoping for around $500 but I doubt that will happen.

I also need a great florist who is reasonable as well.

Thanks!
A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.

Re: I need a Party Bus & Florist (Cleveland-Parma)

• edited December 2011
    Northwest Limo out of Elyria is who we booked. They drive all of the celebrities when they come to town. They have driven Hugh Jackman, Britney Spears, Janet Jackson and so many more. They are very reasonable. $85.00 an hour for a 10-passanger limo. I am sure their party bus prices are just as good. Their vechicles are CLEAN and NICE too!

For florist, check out Dara's Flower Mill in Strongsville. They are a small, hole in the wall but cheap and their flowers last weeks!
  • amariemazamariemaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our florist was Countryside Florist in Richfield.  They did a great job on my flowers and her prices were low. 

We used All Occasion Limos and didn't have any issues.  They usually have a 50% off coupon in the Entertainment book and they will give you that discount if you mention it over the phone.  We had a 10 passenger limo for $225. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards