Missouri-Kansas City

wedding dj or band

I am looking for a wedding dj or band to play at our June 2013 wedding at the downtown Kansas City Public Library. Does anyone have any reccommendations for a classy dj? I want to keep it classy since our venue is pretty elegant- would love reccommendations for a band as well, although i know they are more expensive. Thank you!!!!

Re: wedding dj or band

• We are using Complete Music, which is a national chain. They have a lot of djs, and I'm pretty sure all of them have over 10 years experience. You tell them how interactive and outgoing you want them to be, so if you want them to be classy and not annoying they'll pick the appropriate dj.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_wedding-dj-or-band?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:0de75d93-36c8-4404-8694-41fe934e3b8aPost:d22ff985-6766-4f8d-b2b0-9bac204c4f04">Re: wedding dj or band</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using Complete Music, which is a national chain. They have a lot of djs, and I'm pretty sure all of them have over 10 years experience. You tell them how interactive and outgoing you want them to be, so if you want them to be classy and not annoying they'll pick the appropriate dj.
    Posted by caterpillar85[/QUOTE]

I second this!  With a band, they take up a lot more space and depending on how many guests you have attending at the KC Library, you may need that space.  Also, depending on your band, they may not be able to play the type of music you want. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards