Colorado-Denver
Options

Large bridesmaids dress selection?

I'm very specific and picky about my bridesmaids colors! I want bright pink (like azaela) and light pink (like carnation) dresses. David's bridal doesn't have anything even close, any ideas of a place with a large color selection and still affordable (under $150)?  Thanks!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg

Re: Large bridesmaids dress selection?

• Options
    Try Bella Bridemaids in Denver or Bridal World in Lakewood.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    my suggestion would be to check out designer websites such as alfred angelo, dessy, bill levkoff, mori-lee. these will give u an idea of style, price, and color and then find bridal stores that carry that designer and call and ask if they carry the dress styles u like. They may not have the dress in the exact color u are looking for but they will have the dress and a color swatch chart. 
  • Options
    Amanda's Bridal in Arvada had a good selection. I think they had both Alfred Angelo and Bill Levkoff.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    if you go to Amandas make sure it is on a weekday and not a saturday they have horrible service on Saturdays b/c they do not take appointments it is "first come first serve" when in reality it is whoever complains the loudes gets served first. 
  • Options
    Found a wonderful selection at Wedding Treasures in Castle Rock. Only problem that I found was they only have sample sizes, only a few in the 10 or 12.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    I suggest you check the BBB rating for Bridal World before going there. It's not so great.

• Options
    This simple, introduce you a website: http://www.makellybridals.com , you want!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards