South Carolina

Greenville Cakes

Anyone know anything about Art Eats Bakery and/or Pammy the Cake Lady?
Anniversary

Re: Greenville Cakes

• adaniel03adaniel03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Art Eats Bakery. Never heard of Pammy. I'm going with Couture Cakes of Greenville. Their cakes are amazing. Tasted them along with probably 10 other bakeries at a bridal show and was blown away.
    Future Mrs. Ross
  • jennalynne2jennalynne2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Our caterer from Greenville (Bagatelle) recommended Pammy for what that's worth. I haven't looked into it though.
    RSVP COUNT!
    image 176 Invited to party! :)
    image 138 smart guests attending
    image 45 are missing the boat
    image 0 need to drop the card in the mail!> Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a bridal expo and tried some of the cakes from Holly's Cakes in Greenville. They were flippin' delicious. I'd try them out too...at least a taste testing/quote.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Pammy the Cake Lady. She does good work and her prices seem to be a lot cheaper than other places in the Greenville area. She is located in downtown Simpsonville. We are doing cupcakes and they are going to do our cupcakes for $1 a piece where as everywhere else is Greenville we talked to said $2 or more per cupcake.
  • creid4489creid4489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Caterer's Two Out of Greenville--- Doing my cake. AWESOME prices, AWESOME taste.. Look them up on facebook! Its a mom and daughter! they are GREAT!
  • champhechamphe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Art Eats for my wedding in May. I thought the prices were extremely reasonable- around $300 for 175 servings before delivery fee. The website has tons of pictures that demonstrate their skills! I have been very pleased so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards