October 2012 Weddings
Options

Happy 1-month Anniversary to some of you!

As I was thinking about how ours is next week, I realized that some of you already had yours. I want to do something small so I was wondering if any of you did anything for your 1-month or if any of you who haven't celebrated it, have plans to do anything.
Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

Re: Happy 1-month Anniversary to some of you!

• Options
    Thanks...
    today is our 1 month and also my birthday, unfortunately DH has school tonight so we wont be celebrating either, ill prob just go to dinner with my parents & sister. I know DH and sister were planning on taking me to a broadway show but we prob wont go until Dec/Jan as a belated gift.
    DH did wake me up at midnight to wish me a happy birthday and a happy monthaversary, he is a dork!
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary!!

Ours was on Sunday.  We only said Happy Anny to each other.  We didn't do anything exciting.  I am thinking maybe a little something for our 6 month (and our 1 yr of couse).
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Ours was yesterday. We wanted to go out to dinner and relax but Monday's we are volunteer EMT's from 6pm-6am. Instead, we dealt with a few drunks and one guy who was bleeding from his liver. - Happy Anniversary to us! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We went out to a bar/dinner with some friends because a friend was in town so I wore my wedding shoes and jewelry! :)
  • Options
    Thanks!

H and I are going to dinner tonight to celebrate - his idea!
    543348_480773691944678_1919010228_n
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards