Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

cookie table bags

Hey guys,

Just wondering what you are setting up for guest to take home cookies from your cookie table? I wanted to find something nice, but not super expensive. I was hoping I could find blue paper bags or something like that (my wedding is blue).

What's everyone else's thoughts?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cookie table bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was lucky and was given a ton of leftover cookie boxes from a friend's wedding, but if I wouldn't have gotten those, I was going to consider bags.  I bet you could find some nice paper bags in your colors online somewhere.  They should be sturdy enough to hold a decent amount of cookies.  You could even put a label with your monogram or a ribbon or something on them if you wanted to get fancy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    swiftietaylorswiftietaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mike Fineberg's in the Strip District or Schorin's (a few doors down from Mike's) may have what you are looking for.  I'm almost positive that I've seen colored bags at Mike's.
  • Options
    dalecnardalecnar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought bakery bags as my to-go container for the cookie table.  I put printed stickers on them with our info and I love them.  Mine are kraft paper brown but you might be able to find them in color.  I bought them from papermart.com.  Good luck!!
    PGH June Siggy-Favorite Summer Activity-KennywoodWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought white bags and then got stickers printed from Vistaprint and put them on the bags. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chinese take-out boxes are really cute!  I know a lot of people choose this route.  

Good luck!
  • Options
    ndsharkeyndsharkey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did everyone also give favors? Or did you consider the cookie bags your favors? Just curious.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    abarlow44abarlow44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found packs of white paper bags at Pat Catan's and what I am going to do is rubber stamp them with daisies, thank you, love, etc. I really like the stickers from Vistaprint idea that someone above posted too!

Best Wishes! Cool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards