California-San Diego
Options

Offiant/Coordinator/Registry?

Hello,
Does anyone heard of or used :

Reverend Gary Silvett

Courtney After The Engagement

?

Also, where have you registered for wedding gifts are do you like them?  We are looking at target and Macy's.  How early do you register?

Thank you!

Re: Offiant/Coordinator/Registry?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We registered on amazon.com, which I highly recommend because they have so much variety and a lot of user input!  Plus, they have a "universal registry" button where you can add item from outside amazon.com and have them be a part of your registry, so we actually transfered all of the stuff from our macy's, target, and BBB registry to amazon.com registry so that everything is in one link.  GL!
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!

I'm not married yet, but I'm using Courtney as my DOC.  She's been very, very helpful thus far and answers all my questions in a very timely manner (IDK why but this is important to me).  I'd definitely recommend her and have read nothing but good things about her.

And we aren't registered yet, so I really can't answer any of those questions - sorry!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Courtney from After The Engagement as my DOC and I loved her! It rained on our wedding day and she took care of everything and calmed my nerves. The ceremony and reception were in two different locations and she handled everything perfectly. She's very quick to respond to communication and she is very reasonably priced for what she offers. I highly recommend her.

We registered on honeyfund.com and Bed Bath & Beyond. We really liked BB&B because they have a large selection, give you a 20% discount after the wedding to use, always have coupons in the mail (so our guests can use them), and have a very good return policy. If you have the receipt, they'll actually give you cash back; if you don't then you get store credit. We registered about 6 months before the wedding. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards