Canada-Vancouver
Options

Vancouver Area Wedding Dress Store Suggestions

Hi Brides and brides to be! I am going to be visiting in the Vancouver area, and wanted to know if there were any suggestions of bridal shops or boutiques to continue my search for a bridal gown.  

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Vancouver Area Wedding Dress Store Suggestions

• Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-vancouver_vancouver-area-wedding-dress-store-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:625Discussion:1b901588-af46-4c4b-ae6e-ba6bf77c525cPost:9f308674-b656-4ee0-848a-73b65d901cd7">Vancouver Area Wedding Dress Store Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Brides and brides to be! I am going to be visiting in the Vancouver area, and wanted to know if there were any suggestions of bridal shops or boutiques to continue my search for a bridal gown.   Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Posted by amelenka[/QUOTE]

Hi there, Bridal gallery on Columbia street in new westminster was great!
  • Options
    Hey,

It might be a bit further out but Everything but the Groom in Langley was awesome.

• Options
     Pure Magnolia on the north shore. Everything is eco friendly!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-vancouver_vancouver-area-wedding-dress-store-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:625Discussion:1b901588-af46-4c4b-ae6e-ba6bf77c525cPost:9f308674-b656-4ee0-848a-73b65d901cd7">Vancouver Area Wedding Dress Store Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Brides and brides to be! I am going to be visiting in the Vancouver area, and wanted to know if there were any suggestions of bridal shops or boutiques to continue my search for a bridal gown.   Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Posted by amelenka[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I'm from Calgary but ended up buying my dress in Vancouver last month for my August 2013 wedding, which will be in Banff. I went to Blush Bridal in West Vancouver - I made an appointment in advance, and I had a really great experience there. The consultants were really helpful and they have a gorgeous selection! I would highly recommend checking it out. Do be aware that they carry a lot of bigger name bridal designers (Vera Wang, Kenneth Pool, Amsale, etc.) so the prices can be a bit high. You'll want to have a firm idea of your budget before falling in love with something extravagant! 

Cheers, L 
  • Options
    Hi brides,
    I bought my dress at Bryan's Bridal in Brentwood Mall & received great service because I knew the style I wanted. They were within my price point and were no pressure sales consultants. My sis went to Everything by the Groom in Langley.

Great news for Vancouver brides that David's Bridal (USA co.) opened new store in Langley in Nov 2012. We now don't have to travel to Burlington, WA to check out this store great for bridal and bridesmaids! Their colour swatches are just $1.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-vancouver_vancouver-area-wedding-dress-store-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:625Discussion:1b901588-af46-4c4b-ae6e-ba6bf77c525cPost:b985cc61-3421-404f-b9dc-0f240db874ee">Re: Vancouver Area Wedding Dress Store Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi brides, I bought my dress at Bryan's Bridal in Brentwood Mall & received great service because I knew the style I wanted. They were within my price point and were no pressure sales consultants. My sis went to Everything by the Groom in Langley. Great news for Vancouver brides that David's Bridal (USA co.) opened new store in Langley in Nov 2012. We now don't have to travel to Burlington, WA to check out this store great for bridal and bridesmaids! Their colour swatches are just $1.
    Posted by ErikaEd[/QUOTE]

I had an amazing experience at Bryans Bridal in Brentwood. They had a dress I LOVED on clearance so it was affordable and even after they took in the whole side hem, put cups in, tightened the back and put in a French bustle I still spent under $1000. I also really liked that they held my dress for over a year for free so that I didn't have to store it or try and take care of it (or pay somewhere to store it) until the week of my wedding.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards