January 2012 Weddings

4 days away and I'm sick

My FI is sick with a cold. He has a sore throat and some other symptoms. We have not been kissing or really touching too much but we have been sleeping in the same bed because we have out of town guests and they are in our spare bedroom. Well, today I woke up with a sore throat and I feel very tired. I took someone's advice on here and drank pineapple juice this morning. I also took Emergen-C and advil. I really hope this goes away fast! I have to work today and tomorrow. Tonight I am back to school and have my first class. Thursday we have 4 more friends coming to stay with us and we are taking all 6 friends to lunch on Friday. Then the wedding stuff begins--I have no time to be sick! None what so ever! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 4 days away and I'm sick

• I feel ya. I got a sore throat on Sunday. Yesterday it got worse. Have been taking cold medicine and vitamins like candy. I have a cough now too. I think the only thing that helps is sleep but with so many last minute errands I hardly have time. My mom and grandma fly in today hope they do not get this. 2 days to go and I hope I magically get better! Feel better Tara. Rest as much as possible!
  • Thanks Aleigha. I hope you feel better too! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Keep taking vitamins and sleep as much as you can, I would also look into taking a cold medicine of sorts, it will help control your symptoms!

I hope both your colds go away! I starting taking airborne today to help beef up my immune system. I'll be taking it every day until the wedding.
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I hope you gals feel better!
  • I feel terrible as I sit here at work. I just took an Alka Seltzer Cold tablet. I'm hoping it works!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards