North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

ceremony site suggestions

Hey All,

I have my venue and we were going to have our ceremony at the reception site, but after looking at the venue again, I am afraid it will be too small for both.  I don't want to have my guests all crowded together.  Does anyone know of a ceremony site that would be downtown raleigh (close to hilsbourgh st.) and relatively cheep?  I should have about 120 guests or so.  I am open for any different options, church, hall, room...

Thanks for the help!

Jessica

Re: ceremony site suggestions

• Options
    Rose garden at Raleigh Little Theater?
    May 2013 Siggy: Flowers imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JrammonJrammon member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_ceremony-site-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:5c0be337-7c6f-4277-b73b-54acd70b02f7Post:c0cf2fe6-6204-4ed1-a67e-f7f3da83e627">Re: ceremony site suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rose garden at Raleigh Little Theater?
    Posted by kristinathenina[/QUOTE]

Yes, that would be great, but I am getting married in December.  Not sure if it will be as warm as this year....thanks though!
  • Options
    JrammonJrammon member
    First Comment
    I think I found my place!  Thank you!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_ceremony-site-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:5c0be337-7c6f-4277-b73b-54acd70b02f7Post:80f51c0b-523b-4352-9903-ba58f7797591">ceremony site suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey All, I have my venue and we were going to have our ceremony at the reception site, but after looking at the venue again, I am afraid it will be too small for both.  I don't want to have my guests all crowded together.  Does anyone know of a ceremony site that would be downtown raleigh (close to hilsbourgh st.) and relatively cheep?  I should have about 120 guests or so.  I am open for any different options, church, hall, room... Thanks for the help! Jessica
    Posted by Jrammon[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Fairmont United Methodist is right near NCSU's campus. About $750 including sanctuary rental, cleaning fees, & organist.  The sanctuary seats 270.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_ceremony-site-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:5c0be337-7c6f-4277-b73b-54acd70b02f7Post:80f51c0b-523b-4352-9903-ba58f7797591">ceremony site suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey All, I have my venue and we were going to have our ceremony at the reception site, but after looking at the venue again, I am afraid it will be too small for both.  I don't want to have my guests all crowded together.  Does anyone know of a ceremony site that would be downtown raleigh (close to hilsbourgh st.) and relatively cheep?  I should have about 120 guests or so.  I am open for any different options, church, hall, room... Thanks for the help! Jessica
    Posted by Jrammon[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards