Wisconsin

help!!!

okay so me and my husband to be are haveing our wedding near two rivers wisconsin and cant seem to find a place to have our reception. any ideas?

Re: help!!!

• My uncle used to work at and my parents had there reception at Fox Rivers Resort
  • I am from Two Rivers originally.  I can tell you places friends and family have had theirs.  Fox Hills, Machut's, Lighthouse Inn. Best Western on the Lake in Manitowoc, they use to have weddings there, I believe they still do. I have not been there since Best Western took over it.  What is now the Holiday Inn on I43 and hwy42 in Manitowoc does.  I was at a wedding there 3 years ago and it was very nice. I have been to weddings at all of these locations.

My parents still live there, so if you would like, I can ask if there are any other places they can think of.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_help-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:28f80bea-b16c-4bbe-82a5-bec542d21729Post:f5c08533-2ea0-4def-ac61-0216ca9b1a00">Re: help!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am from Two Rivers originally.  I can tell you places friends and family have had theirs.  Fox Hills, Machut's, Lighthouse Inn. Best Western on the Lake in Manitowoc, they use to have weddings there, I believe they still do. I have not been there since Best Western took over it.  What is now the Holiday Inn on I43 and hwy42 in Manitowoc does.  I was at a wedding there 3 years ago and it was very nice. I have been to weddings at all of these locations. My parents still live there, so if you would like, I can ask if there are any other places they can think of.
    Posted by wilfert14[/QUOTE]
    Fox Hills thats what i meant!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards