Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Rosemount Steeple Center

Hi, I could really use some feedback about the Steeple Center in Rosemount, MN, if anyone has used it as a venue for their wedding/reception. I was referred to it by Maureen at Fab Weddings on a Budget (http://budgetweddings.info/). The church recently moved and the building has been renovated and now serves as a community space in Rosemount. We are not able to go look at the place for a couple of weeks and I am wondering if anyone here has used it? We are going to have a small wedding with 50 or so people in attendance. I am curious about whether there is sufficient space to have the wedding and reception both there.
Any kind of feedback about this venue would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Rosemount Steeple Center

• Options
    dream2011dream2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks beautiful. I drive by this all the time and didnt realize that it wasnt a working church.

Hope you like it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did finally get to go and look at it and will be booking it. It's really beautiful and just the right amount of space to feel open but still intimate. It doesn't have a kitchen and will need to be fully catered, but the price of the venue is so low that it won't be a problem. It's only $110 for a 6-hour block. We are just going to rent it all day for $220. It comes with tables and chairs for up to 200 guests, and parks people to set them up. We're so excited!

Here's a link:

www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_16159153?nclick_check=1">http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_16159153?nclick_check=1

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just heard about this place and am thinking of using it for my reception.  However, we are thinking our final guest list is more like 150-200 so we probably can not do both the ceremony and reception there.  I need help finding a ceremony cite near by and non-denominational (Groom is not religious)  Any suggestions?  PS wedding is in Nov so can not really do an outdoor wedding...

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards