Indiana

Banquets at St. George

Is anyone having their wedding here?

The food on their menu looks good, but I've never been to a wedding reception here, so I can't say how it is first hand.

Any other details you can give would be great :)

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Banquets at St. George

• edited December 2011
    Hey- Banquets at St. George is great. I'm having my wedding reception there in November. I grew up going to that church and am getting married there too. Reuben is so nice and very, very helpful. I've been to a TON of weddings, baptisms, showers, etc. there and the food is ALWAYS great. I've had chicken dishes, seafood, and filet- everything is exceptional. When I tell my family and friends that my reception is going to be there, they always comment on how good the food is.
  • topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do they do all of the set up for you? I saw that they have some information online but it isn't real detailed. I guess we'll have to stop by and check it out.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They will do all the set up. If you bring in your own stuff and ask Reuben to set  it up for you, he totally will. They also work with a linen company and will set up/take down any of those. So, so helpful. They have a giant book of table linens, chair covers, sashes and napkins that you can choose from if you want. They have white or ivory standard size with their package, but at least you have tons of options if you want an upgrade. I believe the custom linens were $20 per table and the chair covers $4 each. Again, these are optional, but at least you don't have to worry about finding some on your own.

They'll meet with you whenever, so give them a call and set up an appointment if you want. I've been really happy with them. I went there with my lighting guy yesterday, and they went out of their way to help us figure out some lighting options.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards