Ohio-Columbus

Bachelorette Party Idea

Does anyone have any good ideas for a Bahcelorette Party in Columbus area that is not the typical bar downtown kind of thing.  Im not too big into that kind of going downtown crazy drinking thing. but i do like to have some drinks.  I was thinking spa day and then something else fun at night..

any one know of any good ideas that we could do? or any places that are not too expensive for spa days?  It can be any where around columbus area, including the west side area such as dublin or Worthington area. 

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Party Idea

• edited December 2011
    I don't know where would be inexpensive for a spa day.....because they all seem pretty expensive.

But, you could go to the Funny Bone or Shadowbox in the evening. Or, a concert or play or something like that.
  • edited December 2011
    For mine, we rented out The Candle Lab for a private party. This was the one in Grandview before it burned down, not sure if all locations do private parties or not. They had space where we could bring in our own food/drinks and we made candles, hung out, etc. before we hit the bars. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but it was really fun!
  • edited December 2011
    for a bach that i threw last summer, we did a burlesque class (dolphin dance - highly recommended), then checked into the hotel and went swimming, went shopping around easton, drank in the hotel room and had a nice late dinner (very long). we also went to a different restaurant for dessert and then went to the bars. you could do that general plan and fit in a spa treatment somewhere.
  • edited December 2011
    We just went bar hopping and walking around the arena district. We went to the Piano Bar and it was really fun. Nothing over the top, but I still had fun and a good time. I am not huge drinker anyway.
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This isn't really around Columbus, but we are renting out a 25 person cabin in Hocking Hills...I was with you- I wasn't sure if I wanted to do the whole downtown scene so this seemed like a good alternative.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • sherise40sherise40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I get my hair done at Diva Spa and they actually have Bridal spa packages. You may want to check it out.
    -Sherise Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE the Hocking Hills idea! We have done that as a girls weekend and even went "cabrewing" although we were in rafts not canoes! It was a great time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards