1 Photographer's assistant
1 Viedographer
1 Large Wedding Album
2 Small Wedding Albums
1 Large mounted photo
10 Smaller photos
1 DVD

Is this a good price?
Or should I be shopping around for this?
Also, do you tip the photogrpaher/ videographer?

Re: Photographer / Videographer

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great deal but that is A LOT crammed into a lesser price. How is the quality of work? What studio is it? You should also find out about the album company they use and look up reviews online of those. There are a TON of album companies out there that kinda stink and will fall apart cause they use crappy adhesives. If I were you, I would shop around a bit and meet with some other photographers, videographers to make sure you are making the right choice. You should always tip if you feel they have done a good job. If you do not want to tip AT the wedding, you can always send them a gift card with a thank you card AFTER the wedding. I already know my photogs like to shop at Target so I got them a $200.00 dollar gift card.
  • edited December 2011
    Our photographer was 3500 for 1 album, 2 parent albums, engagement session, trash the dress session, 10 retouches, dvd of all the images, sneak peak on his blog, online gallery for sending friends and family links to buy or save images, and a 2nd shooter/assistant. Our videographer is a documentary style and he is 1500 for an 8 minute documentary style video. We love that idea because really, who watched 2hrs of wedding video...not many people. check out Red Sweatshirt Photography  http://www.theredsweatshirt.com  Im sure you would like him. We are using him and 2 other friends used him.
    Just Married Photo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards