New Hampshire

Re: Dear FI

• siriuscielsiriusciel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I know your stressed out with work and trying to keep our wedding in to a budget so we can enjoy a nice honeymoon AND not be in debt at the end of all of this, but please be happy that I might of found us a really good photography deal. Stop stressing more than me, everything is going to work out and be perfect for us!

Love,
    Your soon to be wife
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I am so excited to go away with you this weekend and celebrate our 4 year dating anniversary.  It's going to be so nice to get away.  However, until then, I will be slightly stressed out because I have lots of things to finish before we leave.  Thanks for understanding.
    Love,
    Me!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

When I am attempting to read an entire book and write a 12 page paper on it, that means be quiet and leave me alone. It is not the time to chat with me about bills, your clothes, the upcoming Shrek movie or how long my hair has gotten. I'm trying to get this done so that we can have a lovely date-day in Meredith on Saturday. Help me out here!

Love you always,
    Future Wifey
  • TroyandKellyTroyandKelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I am so excited to marry you in 23 Days!  I am looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together.
    I also really appreciate you helping with the wedding planning lately.  It is a big stress relief.

Love,
    Your future wife
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I can't believe this is the last week I can call you that!  Planning this wedding has been a process but I'm so excited to marry you in 2 days!

Love,
    Your wifey on Saturday!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I am so excited for our mini vacation. only 9 days to go!  thank you for footing the bill for our couples massage! <3

love,
    cupcake
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI-

Thank you for taking care of my while I have been sick this week.

Love you lots,
    ME
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for letting me sleep this morning and not coming in to the bed with me, I really needed it. 

I haven't seen you in a couple of days, so when I get home really late tonight, please be there for me.  Things are really really bad at work and I really need someone to let it out too.  I need your support now more than ever.

Also, please sit down with me this weekend and work out what else we have to plan.  I don't want to make all the decisions without you, but if you don't start doing some of the leg work you'll get left out, and I'll be more stressed.

I love you so much
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I am so excited to go to Italy, but I'm really going to miss you while I'm gone. Thanks for staying positive about the volcano. It really helped my stress level. 
    Now that all the mushy stuff is out....Keep the place clean, will ya? And don't order pizza every night!

Love,
    Me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI, 

Thank you for being proud and supporting me yesterday, I was expecting half support and half "about time" sarcasm, but there was no sarcasm at all and I thank you for that. Also, thank you for leaving that voicemail for me on Tue night, it made me go to bed happy :)

I can't wait for the wedding this weekend, its going to make me all anxious for ours!!

Love, 
    ME
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Fi,

Please try to be open minded about different reception location possibilities.  I can't read into what you're really thinking when you seem indifferent, but I'd like to give different places a chance! :)  I promise I won't make us get married somewhere terrible! 

love, e
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for all you do to help me out with my daughter  .I really appreciate it and  I love that you love her so much!

Thanks for giving me the money to sign up for the gym. Your support and encouragement definitely keeps me motivated to achieve my weight loss goals.

Love you,
    Sunshine
    Anniversary
  • kloirekloire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for saying you were proud of me.  You have no idea what that did for me today.  This is what I hoped life would be.

Love,

cranky, crazy chick
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards