Montana

Reaching out for help!

I am struggling to find a venue for my wedding in Big Fork. I live in St Louis, so I am using the internet for all my research and it is NOT working. I need at least a venue for 125. I like the yaht club at Eagle Bend, but it only will hold 75. Also I am looking for a wedding planner and that also appears to be an uphill battle. Any one have ideas?

Thanks!
B

Re: Reaching out for help!

• edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Brumar Estate?? It is gorgeous!! There aren't too many wedding planners around here, but an awesome resource for all things wedding related here is ------> clicky   Hope that helps, let me know if you need suggestions for anything else, I've been here since 1995. Laughing When are you getting married?
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • edited December 2011
    Try looking for planners in Kalispell, which is the nearest large town.  And you could search for "Flathead Lake wedding venues".  You could even call the local chamber of commerce and ask if they know of places that host weddings, I'm sure they could give you suggestions.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards