Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invite Question!

Am I supposed to give an invite to my wedding Party?

Re: Invite Question!

• They would probably love to have one
  • Are they invited to your wedding? Then they should get an invite.
    Anniversary
  • If they are invited then yes.
  • Why would you not?
  • I had one wedding were the bride and groom had a more informal "After Party" the night after the wedding, and they simply included an extra enclosure with the formal wedding invitation, for the friends they wanted to invite.
  • I plan on doing something special for my wedding party. Right now my idea is to get custom labels on wine with the invitation info. A lot of winerys do custom labeling now. This way the wedding party gets their invite, a unique keepsake and a little extra thank you gift.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_invite-question-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:39fdf22c-450f-4bad-8822-4267674f906aPost:9f3a85aa-a6b0-4378-9f09-db5a5808c640">Re: Invite Question!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had one wedding were the bride and groom had a more informal "After Party" the night after the wedding, and they simply included an extra enclosure with the formal wedding invitation, for the friends they wanted to invite.
    Posted by ConcertinaPress[/QUOTE]

<div>What does that have to do with OP's question?</div>
    Anniversary
  • What if they live with people that you are already inviting?  should a seperate one go out for the bridal party or should we include everyone in the household in one invitation?  ex:  my high school age cousin will be a bridesmaid and we are already inviting her parents and siblings...

• I'd give her an invitation as a keepsake. It isn't necessary but nice if you do in that case.
  • I plan on putting details on a custom label. I.e. The label is actually the invite
  • Yeah, it would be nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards