May 2013 Weddings

Anyone doing a boudoir photo shoot?

I just booked one here for March so the prints will be done before our wedding. The package I reserved has professional hair & makeup plus 3 wardrobe changes. I hope he likes it!

One question......at what point do you give this album to your FI?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone doing a boudoir photo shoot?

• I want to do this!!

I've heard that brides give them to their husbands on the wedding day, but I'm not sure when.  I think that he's supposed to open it on the morning of the wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the idea of the morning of the wedding or the night before.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I wanted to do one. Not sure yet though. If I do it, I will give it to FI the night before.
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will be doing one around March as well. And I will be giving it to FI on the evening before the wedding, after the rehearsal dinner. Ya know, give him something to look forward to. ;)
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I did one back in May of this year, and am going to give it to FI as a surprise for our anniversary.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December Signature: Holiday Favorites imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I'm doing mine before our wedding but will give it to him on our first anniversary. I might be big and preggers by then so need to give him something to remember me by LoL
  • I'm gonna do a few shots, howeve I am not sure when I will give it to him as I really don't want  the other guys to see it...
    Most people do give it on the morning of the weddig from what I have heard.
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • If I can save up enough, I want to do it and give it to him the night before the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I'm planning on doing one and giving to him either the night before or morning of the wedding :). I am so excited, he's going to love it!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would love to do one of these, I've seen some nice pictures on Pinterest of ideas from other people. I think it would be awesome, and something to keepsake forever for him. I have no idea who would do this for me though, I don't think I'd be comfortable with my mom (who did my engagement pictures) doing these pictures though.

I would give it to him afterwards, when we're alone. So that there is no chance of anyone but him seeing it.
  • I won a free boudoir!! He knows about it, and he is so excited. I'm getting it done this weekend, but he's got to wait until the night before to get it. However, I might give a little teaser (just a picture) before he goes on his bachelor party (a one week rafting trip)...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards