Washington-Seattle
Options

restaurant suggestions

anyone have any ideas for a restaurant that would be nice for a small wedding reception of about 15 people? medium price range, pretty nice? maybe a private room or quiet area?
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: restaurant suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Portage Bay Cafe- all organic.  They have a few different locations - U-district, S. Lk Union, Ballard. Can have whole restaurant for private events in the evenings since they close at 3.  I'm not sure what their catering minimum is anymore, but if you meet it there is not a fee for rental of the space.

Ivar's Salmon House- the room can seat like 60 people or something, but dining room isn't too bad and never noisy, beautiful views of S Lk Union  and they are pretty moderately priced. 

Piatti
    in the U-Village has a private room, not sure how big it is but their food is really yummy.

HTH!!
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What area and type of food are you looking for?  In Tacoma, Harbor Lights comes to mind.  I'm sure there's more, but it's too early on a Saturday to think of anything else right now.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i was thinking seattle. :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Palisades?  Yes, it's a nice restaurant, but price wise, it's pretty good, IMO.  Not as pricey as El Gaucho, but nicer than the typical restaurant.  Plus, if you look on Jenny's site, go to her old blog and type in Palisade - it should pop up with Jessica & Gene's wedding and they had a brunch style wedding there that I thought was nice.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    seblaggseblagg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We had out rehearsal dinner at the Rock Bottom Brewery in downtown Seattle. They were great to work with. We had about 15 people, they have a great varied menu, private room and attentive waiters.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rialto in Fremont.  They have a semi-private area for a party that size, and the food is AMAZING, and not super expensive.  Yum, I wanna go there right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the recs! i'll pass them on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards