March 2012 Weddings

Update on BM, stepsister (kinda long)

Hey everyone i posted over the weekend about my step sister and how she may be backing out, (she had a baby a week ago) Well,  she called me so upset, i feel bad that she is so upset about missing it, she is going to come to the church for the ceromony but does not want to be in it she wants to be with her baby, which i completly understand, we had a great talk and i explained to her (me being a mom aswell) that she needs to focus on her getting better, she had an emergency c-section, and her adorable son, and not stress herself out about my wedding, this is supposed to be a happy time for her, and i dont want her to worry about me being upset, I told her how i wish she could be in it, but i completly understand. we left on a great note, we very rarely talk on the phone and let alone say i love you too each other, but thats how we ended it, and i almost feel like it made our relationship alittle stronger (weird right?) anyways i still plan on giving her, her part of the bridesmaids gifts and everything...i should right?? Thank you ladies for all of your advice, i am so glad i didnt say anything to her first and make her think i didnt want her there. you ladies are amazing and im glad ive had you through this whole process :)

Re: Update on BM, stepsister (kinda long)

• Thats wonderful. I am so happy you worked it out, and both of you had a great talk. I think you should still give her the BM gifts. Thats such great news that you feel your relationship is stronger too!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards