Michigan-Grand Rapids

Miranda Batchelder Photography

Just curious if anyone has used Miranda Batchelder as their wedding photographer and what their experience was like. I recently moved to the GR area and don't know too many people to get recommendations, so I appreciate your advice so much! 

Re: Miranda Batchelder Photography

• jujub423jujub423 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I tried to book her for my June 2012 wedding but she was already booked :(   I was so bummed!  I went to school with her husband and I see her professional photos of their daughter on facebook all the time and I think she does a really great job!  I've seen some of her wedding photos too and I was really impressed.

• try www.memoriesbymandy.com
    she is great and should be able to give you brides to contact for references
  • I used her for my wedding last June! She did an awesome job and was the most reasonably priced person I found with the quality I expected. The best thing is that she gives you the rights to your images, so you can print as many copies as you want, wherever you want. I used Mpix.com, which Miranda recommended, and they did an excellent job as well.

I went to high school with her husband too, which is how I found out about her through facebook stalking lol. Sooo happy with how everything turned out.
  • We used Miranda for our wedding (and she did our engagement pictures) in July 2010.  She was AMAZING to work with and our pictures are WONDERFUL!! I highly recommend her!   She had no problem getting control of our  large wedding party (16 people including 4 kids), plus our extended family.  we got all the pictures we wanted and MUCH more!

Like i said I would recommend her to anyone who asks.  And her prices are great - plus you get a disk with your pictures which was amazing too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards