New Hampshire
Options

Manchester/Bedford Nail Salon Recs

Hi Ladies!

I'm thinking of getting my nails done a couple days before the wedding so I can get them done up here in NH before my parents fly in (haven't heard any good nail recs on the Cape board which has me too scared to get them done there the day before the wedding). I'm hoping someone has a salon (or person) in the Manchester/Bedford area that they love and could recommend to me. I definitely want a pedicure, possibly a manicure with my natural nails (my MOH offered and she's very good). I don't think I want fake nails...I've never had them, and FI says he'd like me to look really natural/like myself. Any recommendations (or places to avoid!) would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!!!! :)
BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Manchester/Bedford Nail Salon Recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Excel Nails in Merrimack is great!

They have an area for edicures in the back with like a little indoor pond/fountain thingy.  It's so relaxing! I went with a friend a while back and it was so nice.  They even had snacks and drinks to give us for free!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not too familiar with the Bedford/Manch area, but got both a manicure & pedicure with Bella Viaggio in Windham NH and they were great.
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Key nails in the Bedford Mall is really good and inexpensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mani/ pedi/ massage at Alchemy salon and spa in Bedford (I think it's Bedford, it's right on the Merrimack, Bedford line).  They were great! I got acrylics but they'll give you a great mani to natural nails as well (althought the Acrylics last FOREVER). Reasonable price too.
  • Options
    supanannysupananny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
    My name is Elizabeth and I am a natural nail technician,(meaning I don't do acrylics) in Nashua.  I do manicures, pedicures, deluxe spa treatments and hot parafin treatments. My prices are very reasonable.  If you (or anyone else) is interested, please leave me an email address, and I'll get back to you .
    I'm not sure who'll do my nails for my wedding! LOL

Best wishes,
    Elizabeth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards