New Jersey
Options

Music....

Hello!
I am getting married in August 2013. I was wondering if anyone can recommend DJ's or bands from NJ specifically Bergen County since my venue is in this county too. My finance and I are still not sure what we want but it would be nice to visit both and then take it from there. Any recommendations? I would greatly appreciate your feedback!

Thanks!!!

Re: Music....

• Options
    We just used Danny Kay from Premier Entertainment and he was absolutely fantastic.  He did our ceremony music which was a great way to save a few hundred dollars versus hiring live musicians for an hour.  During our reception he made sure to play the list of a few songs we provided but really just felt the crowd.  People literally were dancing the entire night.  I highly recommend meeting with him.  He was also very willing to work with our budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Soul Revival Band and they were amazing!! I highly recommend them. Their website is www.soulrevivalband.com HTH!!
  • Options
    I was completely happy with my DJ. He was my favorite of my vendors that day. Anthony Wayne Entertainment in Waldwick. He worked very well with my requests and complemented the songs I picked with his own choices. We got lots of compliments. Also, we recommended him for a friend's wedding and their style was very different and he adapted to them. He's versatile, pleasant to work with, and reasonably priced. He also does lighting and slideshow kinds of things if you want them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards