Outdoor Weddings
Options

Ranch Wedding- Need Lace Table Runners

We're getting married at Star Ranch in Corona, CA and I want to do lace table runners to go with the theme. Does anyone know where I can find cheap runners or does anyone have any they would like to sell?!?!? Thanks!

Re: Ranch Wedding- Need Lace Table Runners

• Options
    You can buy rolls of lace runners at any fabric store and also, walmart has them.  They are pretty cheap and then you can just cut them to the length of your tables.
  • Options
    I used 84" long curtains I found on sale for my table runners. (They weren't lace, but I think you can find them on sale fairly inexpensively). We had 60" round tables, so the table runner "hang" at each end was 12".

I ordered 2 curtain sets, and each set had 2 panels, each about 48" across. I was able to cut 3 table runners from each panel, so I got 12 table runners for $50, as the curtains were on sale.

Not sure if it matters to you that the lace match or not. I have seen floor length (84")  lace curtains at re-sale stores like Goodwill and Salvation Army, plus you can get them new online or at retailers like Kmart, Target, Walgreen's, etc.

Alternatively you can buy an inexpensive lace at any fabric store. Check in the general fabric area, as well as upholstery fabric, which tends to be wider.

I used iron on hem tape to glue the raw edges so even though I sew, I didn't have to use my machine. MUCH easier, LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards