September 2012 Weddings
Options

Let's do this already!

I'm still 18 days out and I'm just ready to be married!  I have some little things to do but other than seating and paying, nothing of real importance.  And the majority of the details things I have have to wait until the last minute because it is either confirming with vendors (which only makes sense to me if it is a week out or less) or has to be done in VA and I'm not up there until the 25th.  So really I'd settle for it to be the 25th so I don't have to be at work and can get the last of checks done and get married!  And I am soo ready and soo in need of the HM the day after.  Any one else just ready and doesn't mind if time flies by?

Re: Let's do this already!

• Options
    Oh yeah!!!! I can't concentrate at work. I'm just so excited. I wish the weekend would hurry up. 

BTW, I booked the Tuscany bike tour you recommended.  Thanks! It looks fantastic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
  • Options

I am tired of waiting! I would like to be a Mrs already! I am hoping the weeks go by quickly.

• Options
    I agree, I am SO over waiting... 11 days to go and they can fly by at this point and I'd be happy
  • Options
    I just posted on my local board about how i'm so un-focused right now at work. I have no clue why i decided to come in this week. Tomorrow is my last day and then Friday is the wedding. Everything is pretty good right now, so that is great. I too am looking forward to relaxing on our honeymoon.
  • Options
    i feel like these last few days are draaaaaaagging by! i'm just ready for saturday! to be married to my love! and then only a short 3 weeks stands between us and our honeymoon! i can't wait!
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wish I had been as ready as you were so early!  I have had so much on my plate that it took me a long time to get things done. Kudos to you though for being able to relax for a few weeks!  It wasn't even like I was slacking... I was just so busy with school, work, and life!!
  • Options
    I hear ya! I'm getting married on Friday....let's do this, already!!! I'm so READY!!!

Just hoping the next two nights of sleep aren't restless....I need all the sleep I can get!!!

Laura 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats Girls.... enjoy this time.  It will be gone before you know it, and you will be wishing you were planning all over again!!!
  • Options
    I totally agree with you. I just want to be on the plane outta here! I can't wait!  LOL
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards