New Jersey
Options

Affordable Hotels in West Orange NJ

I'm having my wedding reception at the Manor in West Orange and I'm looking for accomodations for my out of town guests for less then $150/night. Please help me find it.Thanks!

Re: Affordable Hotels in West Orange NJ

• Options
    I had my reception at The Manor (great choice!!) and we used The Best Western Executive Inn in Fairfield.  They shuttle for free and it was $99 plus tax and included a nice breakfast in the morning.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I chose the Westminster in Livingston (Free shuttle) and the Ramada on Rt. 10 (Free Shuttle again) and they are all under 115.  We are staying at the Westminster~ Free bridal suite, breakfast, shuttle, and totally polite~
  • Options
    We're using the Crowne Plaza in Fairfield. $129/night but you need to guarantee at least 20 rooms for the shuttle service and free room for bride & groom. It's very clean, modern, and up to date.
  • Options
    We're using the Wilshire Grand. Free shuttle, little putting green, breakfast and evening snacks in the lobby as well. They were very accomodating and we were able to get a reduced rate. Best wishes! :o)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely the Hampton Inn in Fairfield!!
  • Options
    The Westminster...They were really great to work with. 
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm using The Marriott located on rt 10.  It was about $120-130 a night.  Free shuttle and suite with guarantee of 15 rooms.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards