New Hampshire

Some Activity on this board for funsies!

Just wanted to liven it up, this board can be a great way to have some fun and meet new people.  Care to share a little about yourself and your wedding?

I'll start:

I'm Britni, I am the International Sales Manager for a company that sells fluid handling equipment  to industrial markets (pumps...etc..)  I live in Barnstead with my fiance, Jason and our dogs and I'm getting married to at Stonebridge Country Club in Goffstown on Oct 6th 2013....approx 65-75 people. My colors are pumpkin, teal, black and ivory. I am geeky and I love Muppets.
imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: Some Activity on this board for funsies!

• Hi Britni!  I'm already married but I'll play! (This board has always been slow).

I'm Kathy, I'm an insurance agent in Concord.  My husband and I were married at Pats Peak in Henniker on 9/4/2011.  We have one very spoiled mix-breed dog and two of THE MOST INCREDIBLE grandsons, ages 2 and 10 months!  Our colors were white and green. I made the centerpieces and my bouquet. What was I thinking?! But they turned out gorgeous and just how I wanted them, so it was worth the trouble!

If I could give one piece of advise to every bride/groom?  Research, and don't skimp on your photographer!!!!
    Anniversary
  • I'm Melissa, I am getting married 8/10/13 at Castle in the Clouds.  My wedding colors are pink, navy, and silver. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay 2 people!  Wow, Melissa, I'm jealous of Castle in the Clouds. I've seen an album of a wedding shot up there, that's really great.

Kathy, what is your dog mix? I have a cocker spaniel/whoknowswhatelse mix and a Cheweenie (Dachshund/Chiuhua (sp?) mix.  Both very spoiled. Sounds like a lot of excitement with the grandkids. My grandmother says grandkids are better than kids because you get them when they are fun and can give them back when they are naughty or it's time for bed.
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards