Connecticut
Options

Spring time!

April showers bring May flowers...so don't get too excited about the weather this weekend! 

Forgetting the rain for a sec, what is your favorite spring activity/event? 

Re: Spring time!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i love gardening, love to see the outcome of beautiful flowers and veggies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does the annual Manchester Pub Run count?  =)
    I'd say it's as simple is opening all the windows in the house for the first time to air everything out, it's an awesome feeling!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Working in my garden (and believe me it needs work!) 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the craft fairs on Milford Green...too bad I can't afford anything right now LOL
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just enjoy being able to spend time outdoors again.. and as pp mentioned opening up all the windows. FI and I love to be outside which is why we plan on moving south so we're not cooped up inside for at least half the year. It gets depressing after a while. Booo

I also love that spring means summer is right around the corner! I love everything about summer.. .cookouts.. swimming.. the beach.. outdoor concerts.. wearing sundresses and flip flops. Ahhhh bliss :0)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_spring-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:350339a6-9301-4c97-b2a3-fc6cb0cd7899Post:33007e27-ee2e-4926-8bcf-6ba787414e28">Re: Spring time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just enjoy being able to spend time outdoors again.. and as pp mentioned opening up all the windows. <strong>FI and I love to be outside which is why we plan on moving south so we're not cooped up inside for at least half the year.</strong> It gets depressing after a while. Booo I also love that spring means summer is right around the corner! I love everything about summer.. .cookouts.. swimming.. the beach.. outdoor concerts.. wearing sundresses and flip flops. Ahhhh bliss :0)
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

Where are you going?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_spring-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:350339a6-9301-4c97-b2a3-fc6cb0cd7899Post:75e6c42a-0882-49a1-84f8-d0e4ebab06fa">Re: Spring time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spring time! : Where are you going?
    Posted by ZoeTheDog[/QUOTE]

West coast of Florida.. FI has been getting really depressed that the move can't come fast enough. I keep reminding him the warmer weather is almost here then we have our wedding. He is constantly researching the real estate market and companies. We've been planning/saving towards this for over a year and we're excited! We have several friends and family who have made the move in the past few years and they all love it!
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU FLIP FLOPS!!!! I agree everything that comes after Spring! I absolutely LOVE Summer! Cannot wait!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I forgot to mention that I love how everything comes alive again in the spring.. the trees start growing back their leaves.. the flowers are blooming.. the grass is green again. It's just so beautiful and colorful.. because right now everything is dead and ugly :0(
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Spring training!! Company Softball!! Baseball season is almost in full swing!!!

Central park, dog parks and picnics with FI, to-go margaritas in giant plastic cups, open toed slingbacks and manicured feet...these are a few of my favorite things!

Ok. I'm done. Hehe.
  • Options
    Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    chellahchellah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hiking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board