Florida-West Coast

3 mo to go and freaking out!

I have the dress!... I have the rings.... I have the Date! oh and lets not forget the groom! ...
Whats missing??? The place!  Yup No Place yet... 3 mo to go and no place to get married!
We know we want Fl, we live in Pensacola fl.
Can any of you ladys help me out with some nice venues. We are only having a wedding no recption. No geusts. so you would think this would be easy... We want really really nice though.
and I just cant seem to find anything any idea you could toss my way would be great! Thanks
May many of lifes Beauitful Blessings greet you each any every day and always remeber... Worry is like rocking in a rocking chair, it gives you something to do however it gets you nowhere. Anniversary

Re: 3 mo to go and freaking out!

• NicoleB331NicoleB331 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at hotels? I know when I was looking I came across some hotels that did intimate packages for getting married for just the couple. Gaylord Palms in Orlando has one. Another idea would be to look would be at a bed & breakfast.

Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.-Voltaire image
  • edited December 2011
    What kind of wedding are you going for..like would you like a garden setting, a beach, a hotel....once we know this we might be able to help you more =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jessa1226jessa1226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well.... Thats a great question. I really dont care just want classy and beauitful.
    There are people here that set something up anyplace, I guess I just need to jump into something and get my hands dirty.
    I dont know what my deal is? Why cant I find anything that just strikes me?

How did you girls know where you were going to get married?
    May many of lifes Beauitful Blessings greet you each any every day and always remeber... Worry is like rocking in a rocking chair, it gives you something to do however it gets you nowhere. Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards