New Jersey - South

Newbie-- help! Vanity Fare vs Versailles Ballroom

Hi everyone-- I'm super new here and need some opinions. I posted this in the Central NJ group, but maybe this is too far south since no one there seems to know of these two places.

My FI and I are going to have a church wedding, so we don't need anything fancy outside for the reception. I'm also trying to not cost my parents a ton of money, so we narrowed down our options to Vanity Fare and the Versailles Ballroom.

I was wondering if anyone has had/been to a wedding at either place? We've been to a few at the Versailles Ballroom and the food is wonderful, but to me the decor is just missing something. Of course its the opposite at Vanity Fare, we know nothing about the food but the rooms are exactly what I like.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Newbie-- help! Vanity Fare vs Versailles Ballroom

• lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know either of them, but if it comes down to it, I say go for the good food.  I think you're guests will remember and appreciate that more than a pretty room.
    Just my opinion. : )
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Could you ask Vanity Fare for a tasting BEFORE booking anything?  Let them know your interest and concerns, and see if its possible to try the food first.
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to a wedding in March at the Versailles Ballroom...I know its still a few weeks away but the bride is a close friend and so far has had nothing but great experiences with them. If its the one in Tom's River its kind of in the middle with location wise for the boards. I would still consider it South Jersey.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards