Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Children at Reception

We are struggling with children at the reception, we are having an "adult only" reception, Im just not sure where to tastfully put this and how to deal with my bridal party who all have kids and are all from out of town.  Do we provide babysitters, just provide names.... We were looking into On-site babysitting but it maybe way out of our price range

Re: Children at Reception

• Options
    When FI's cousin got married she had it stated on the invites (and also told us about the no kids rule..so we knew even before she sent invites). For her, it was a space issue. So, she put how many spaces we had reserved (just 2 for FI and myself) and then a little note attached to the invite asking us "please not to bring kids".
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_children-at-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:6bea7e1f-5ce7-4df9-9e0e-f0aa706714d3Post:22e509e0-fc37-4494-b678-d97637fc6394">Children at Reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are struggling with children at the reception, we are having an "adult only" reception, Im just not sure where to tastfully put this and how to deal with my bridal party who all have kids and are all from out of town. <strong> Do we provide babysitters, just provide names.... We were looking into On-site babysitting but it maybe way out of our price range</strong>
    Posted by angieatbonas832[/QUOTE]

Let the parent's find their own babysitter.  I would not be comfortable leaving my children or someone else's children with a stranger I hired off a web site.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards