Ohio-Toledo
Options

Knottie list addition

Finally! I have a date! After looking at every reception hall in Toledo! PHEW!

cuprysa
Oct 19, 2012 - Red & white
Yup, I'm one of those crazy, meticulous, everything-has-to-be-perfect brides.

Re: Knottie list addition

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What hall did you decide on?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    cuprysacuprysa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Parkway Place - it's very pretty and about a quarter of a mile from my home, which is nice. It's really pushing our budget but I'm just relieved to have finally booked a place; I've seen just about every hall, hotel, and country club in Toledo!  :)
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding there shortly after it opened in 2007.  I remember thinking that it was very nice on the inside!  Have fun with the rest of your planning!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    cuprysacuprysa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_knottie-list-addition-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:84f892ca-e73e-49f9-886b-f1c1507833e9Post:e0d6f688-f1dd-4664-9713-8a9f8dead009">Re: Knottie list addition</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was at a wedding there shortly after it opened in 2007.  I remember thinking that it was very nice on the inside!  Have fun with the rest of your planning!
    Posted by cschuma2[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm pretty excited about the rest of the planning. Getting over this hump was the hard part (I hope).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards