Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Airbrush Makeup

Does anyone know where I can get an airbrush makeup application for the wedding?  I've found a couple people but they're in D.C. and very expensive with the commute.  I've been surprised how hard it's been to find someone closer..please let me know-thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Airbrush Makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jordan Thomas Salon in Bel Air does airbrush make-up. That might still be a distance for you to travel.  I dont know how much they charge.
  • Options
    mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Summark Faces.  She's in Bowie and is traveling to Annapolis to do mine.
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Quinn217Quinn217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I am using  Amber with Makeup Memories in Annapolis. www.make-upmemories.com 
    She will travel to you on your wedding day as long as your bridal party is 3 or more. She is awesome.
  • Options
    Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_airbrush-makeup-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:336d1464-96e2-4232-94b6-a6a3efbfb207Post:cef92785-b3e8-4561-8e40-2c5af1bb5720">Re: Airbrush Makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jordan Thomas Salon in Bel Air does airbrush make-up. That might still be a distance for you to travel.  I dont know how much they charge.
    Posted by SitaraG[/QUOTE]

This is where I am getting my hair and makeup done.  The airbrush costs $85 for day of and $65 for a trial.  My friend works as a receptionist there and says that all the stylists there are great to work with and the lady who does the airbrush is amazing.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Cool! That is the salon that I go to for my hair and manicures. I orginally started going there because my friend does nails there and then I also started going there for my hair. Jordan Thomas was at a wedding show a couple of weeks ago  and the one girl did some air brush make-up on me. It was hard to see the full results though, because I already had make-up on.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    J P & Company does airbrush i believe. At least that is what my girl doing my hair and make up told me she would use if we needed to. I am not sure how much the airbrush costs though.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amber Dizuduch!!! She is doing me on my wedding day. Yes, it was very hard too find someone who does airbrush. When I came across Amber, I was not only able to find someone who did airbrush, but the girl knows her stuff. She even told me how and why airbrush came about. She has years of experience, I think in California, somewhere on the West Coast. Very very sweet and always responds to my e-mails right away. Let me know if you have any other questions. Good Luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Ana Merces www.makeupbyana.com. I thought her prices were reasonable and I loved the airbrush she did on my trial 
    You can see reviews of her work at wedding wire too... thats how I found her!
  • Options
    lissavklissavk member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now there's a deal going on for Blend Makeup, they do airbrush makeup and their reviews are really great too: http://deals.weddingchannel.com/deal/baltimore/blend

This is their site: http://blendevent.com/
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards