Not Engaged Yet
Options

Very small "I'm being whiney" vent

My "W" key is broken.  I'm having to use the on-screen keyboard, and it's driving me crazy.  It's not too bad on here, but on some other things (like WoW) I can't use the on-screen one.  I'm having to put a "vv" in place of the "w". (makes it look a little better than just missing letters, I guess lol)  This makes me seem like I am trying to do a very lame imitation of an accent.

Example: "I vvould vvant to vvear a svveater here b/c the vveather is cold."

Worse?  After 3 days of this, I read it in that accent.  Thursday needs to get here, so I can drop this thing off ith my computer guy.

/end whiney vent

Re: Very small "I'm being whiney" vent

• Options
    Lol. Sorry, I definitely giggled over your whole accent issue. I never would even have thought of that!

Hope it gets fixed soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Hah! The bit about reading in an accent is hysterical.  I just watched the new Star Trek, so I keep thinking about the curly-haired guy with the accent trying to use R's.
  • Options

LOL Caitlin, are you talking about Chekov? (I think that is his name.) I thought about him too when I was reading that.

OP - Go download a hotkey program like Auto Hotkeys or War Keys, you can change an unimportant key to show up as "w" when you press it. You just have to remember which key you changed. **This will also work while you're in a game**

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards