Nebraska
Options

Paxton Help Please!

Has anyone been to or had their reception at the Paxton? I’m absolutely in love with it, but can’t decide whether it’s too small for our nearly 300 guest list. The manager told me they’ve done 300 often in the past, but it just seems like a lot of chairs/tables for a pretty small space. I’m hoping to get the guest list down to about 250, but I don’t want to count on that either. Any feedback on large receptions at the Paxton would be appreciated J - Emma 

Re: Paxton Help Please!

• Options
    I looked at the Paxton ballroom for our reception too. We have a guest list of about 400, but only expecting 325 or so. I went to the Paxton with the thought of having 325 and thought it was way too small. Don't get me wrong, the ballroom is absolutely beautiful, but I'm worried our guests will be cramped. The dance floor is also relatively small--- not big enough for all of the dancers we have! I would imagine a comfortable reception there would be about 250.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    I was there for a wedding and I wasn't impressed, the line for the buffet was right outside the ballroom and set up poorly, people with full plates were running into people as they were leaving.  The food was okay-ish (I don't know if they do their own catering), for the cost, I wasn't impressed by any means.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards