August 2012 Weddings

GREAT NEWS!

Well, my FI got laid off from his job this week and is already starting a new job TODAY! I am so proud of him! And he is making more money with this job so whew, what a relief! ALSO, my daughters flower girl dress I ordered on Sun arrived 2 days ago, she tried it on last night and OMG, it fits her perfectly and she looks like a sweet princess, I nearly cried when I saw her in it!  AND, I just mailed my invites last Sat and have received 4 RSVP's!! 7 weeks from tonight, I will be married! WOW!

Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week

Re: GREAT NEWS!

• yay! I am so glad that things worked out for your fiance!! And that the dress looks awesome!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • WOW!! Major congrats to you and your family!! =) Looks like you have lots to celebrate this weekend!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats! :)
  • So happy for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image230 Invited
    image180Accepted
    image50 Declined
    image0 Undecided
    RSVP Date: July 25, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_great-news-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:a39312d0-cf2b-4a8e-b2ad-6d4fc95f0acePost:c57ce53d-d3fb-434c-a8ee-e93a84530e7d">GREAT NEWS!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, my FI got laid off from his job this week and is already starting a new job TODAY! I am so proud of him! And he is making more money with this job so whew, what a relief! ALSO, my daughters flower girl dress I ordered on Sun arrived 2 days ago, she tried it on last night and OMG, it fits her perfectly and she looks like a sweet princess, I nearly cried when I saw her in it!  AND, I just mailed my invites last Sat and have received 4 RSVP's!! 7 weeks from tonight, I will be married! WOW!
    Posted by transcriber87[/QUOTE]

I'm really happy to hear all of this news!!!! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, your post title definitely lives up to the hype- this is amazing news, lol! Congrats, I'm sure all those things are a huge reliefLaughing
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That is so Awesome!!!!  Congrats to both of you!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 149 Invited
    image 111 Wouldn't miss it!!
    image 38 Will be missed! br /> image 0 responses self destructed prior to arrival
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards