Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Try this again... I need help with a venue for B and soon to be SIL

I am the unofficial wedding coordinator for them, and they are getting married 9/18/10. I need an AFFORDABLE venue for the reception... any ideas?

Re: Try this again... I need help with a venue for B and soon to be SIL

• Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wondered why you posted on WP. :)

www.tinyurl.com/halllist

It depends on what you consider affordable and how big their guest list is. 

Generally places like firefighter hall's and VFWs are cheaper.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    RokkanenRokkanen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Before we found more money in our budget we considered the Elmwood Park pavillion.  It is really beautiful and you can order your own catering and stuff so it can be extremely affordable.  They have tables (picnic type) that I was told couldn't be removed from the building.  They have bathrooms there and plenty of outside room for more tables or whatever else you need outside.  Look into it :)
  • Options
    angieleedangieleed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Surprisingly the Qwest is pretty reasonable...it depends on what that means to you.  We had our reception there and they do not charge for the room...there is only an FandB minimum.  It was the best deal we found for the service etc.
  • Options
    efujanefujan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend the Atrium in Gretna, but I believe it's already booked for the 18th of Sep (that's the day after my wedding!).

I would also check with the DC Centre.  Very nice and I would consider extremely affordable!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards