Arkansas

Wedding Venue: The Queen Wilhelmina Lodge

Has any one been married ath the QWL? I'm looking into it, and really want to book it. I would LOVE feedback on wedding venues around the Mena, Fort Smith, Van Buren area. The closer to Van Buren the better! 

Re: Wedding Venue: The Queen Wilhelmina Lodge

• never been to the QWL...We are planning to get married at the Brunswick wedding chapel here in Fort Smith.There used to be that nice wedding chapel in Van buren but i hear that now it is not used for weddings anymore.We chose the BWchapel becase we know the people that run it and I have been to a friends wedding there and loved it and knew that when I ever got married again that there is the place I wanted it to be.Everything is pretty much done for you.Weddings to fit all budgets.Anything from really small and intimate to large and fancy... 
       there is a bridal show coming up in January in this area on the 29th...if interested I could give u more details. Hope you find what u are looking for.I know that it is hard to find a good venue,vendors,etc and have the perfect wedding and wedding of your dreams....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards