Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Invites?

Hi ladies,

Any MainLine/Philly area invitation recommendations? I feel that that's the next thing I have to look for... Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invites?

• Options
    I'm going to the Bridal Expo on 1/8/12 at the Lowes Hotel (downtown Philly) and I'm hoping to decide on one there.  I've found a few online retailers and have gotten free samples but I'd like to go with someone local if the price is comparable.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I won't be able to go to the Expo because I live in NYC but will one of you guys come and report back when you do? I'd love to hear the answers to this question too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ANM, I'm going too! With my MOH and a newly engaged girlfriend. I want to win something :) Thanks for the reply.

Bridetobe, we'll let you know!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Brooke from Curious + Company did my Save the Dates. she was amazing and we just started talking about the actual invites. The samples online are mostly letterpress and I want more traditional and formal invitations—and they do them too.

My STD was a fun letterpress bookmark and everyone loved it! 

Here is the site:

Engaged on August 13, 2011. Getting married on June 30, 2012 at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, PA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards